Chief Marketing Officer
The Warehouse Group
Head of Small and Medium business
Facebook (Australia and New Zealand)
Founder and CEO
Guest Key Takeouts
- People all need knowledge, no matter what their business is. This pave the way forward.
- The most important thing is you love what you are doing, passion will transcend. Any amount of marketing, whether digital or traditional doesn’t matter.
- Creating value for consumer is something we should never neglect. People are getting more interested in value, so just do the best on it.
- It is essential for us to take a long-term view. It’s not always about maximising profit today or tomorrow, you can build a product if you get the product right.
- Targeting and mobile trends are definitely key trends for small to medium business to gain success.
- To let employee become passionate, we have to start with open communication, and talk to your employees more.
- Everything starts from simple.