Meet the new American Express Business ExplorerTM Credit Card.Reward yourself. You’ve earned it.
- Earn up to 2 Membership Rewards points per dollar spent on everyday purchases1
- Get a 50,000 Membership Rewards Bonus Points each year2 when you spend at least $100,000 a year on your Card
- Amex’s lowest Business Card interest rate of just 16.99% p.a3
- Support your cash flow with up to 55 days interest free on purchases4
American ExpressSpecial Offer
New American Express Card Members will receive an introductory 100,000 Membership Rewards Bonus Points if they apply for the Business ExplorerTM Credit Card by 29 March 2018 and spend $3,000 in the first 3 months from the Card approval date5
See how Four Pillars improved their cash flow
The American Express® Business Explorer™ Credit Card enables Australian gin distillers, Four Pillars to earn rewards, improve cash flow and increase efficiencies. Find out how the Card can help your business succeed.
Business Collaboration: The economic benefits of working together
Collaboration may be the new disruption, as more businesses across the globe have begun to realise there are potentially greater benefits from working together rather than going it alone.
The Business Collaboration Index includes important data on the value of collaboration to Australian businesses, and provides strategies to help businesses work closer with other organisations.
Terms & Conditions
- Subject to the terms and conditions of the Membership Rewards Gateway program available at membershiprewards.com.au. Government transactions will earn 0.5 points per dollar spent with Merchants classified as; “government”, including the Australian Taxation Office, the Australian Postal Corporation (Australia Post), Federal/State and Local government bodies.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of the Membership Rewards Gateway program available at membershiprewards.com.au. To be eligible for the 50,000 Membership Reward Bonus Points, you must have spent $100,000 within the specified time period, paid the annual fee and minimum payment of the last Credit Card statement by the due date. The time period in which you need to spend $100,000 is 365 days from your Card approval date. Your spend cannot be carried forward to any subsequent Membership year/s. Membership Rewards Bonus Points will be awarded to the eligible Card Member’s account 8-10 weeks after the spend criteria has been met.
- Interest rate is correct as at 1 October 2017 and is subject to change. This interest rate does not apply for Cash Advances and associated fees.
- The Credit Card gives you up to 55 days interest free on purchases, depending upon when you make a purchase, when your statement is issued, whether you have obtained a balance transfer and whether or not you are carrying forward a balance on your account from your previous statement period. There are no interest free days on Cash Advances or for any purchases when you are carrying forward a balance on.
- Offer only available to new American Express Card Members who apply by 31 January 2018, are approved and spend $3,000 on their new Card in the first 3 months from the Card approval date. Card Members who currently hold or who have previously held any other Card product issued by American Express Australia Limited in the preceding 18 month period are ineligible for this offer. Previous and existing bank-issued American Express companion cardholders are eligible for this offer (cards issued by: Australia New Zealand Banking Group Limited, Commonwealth Bank of Australia, National Australia Bank, Westpac Banking Corporation. 100,000 Membership Rewards Bonus Points will be awarded to the eligible Card Member’s account 8-10 weeks after the spend criteria has been met. This advertised offer is not applicable or valid in conjunction with any other advertised or promotional offer. Subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Membership Rewards program available at www.membershiprewards.com.au. Introductory Membership Rewards Bonus Points may vary dependent on the time of approval.